Community Compost Drop-off Sites
Providing the ability for single-family housing communities to compost through a shared drop-off site.
TELL ME MORE ...
You no longer need to send your food scraps from home to the landfill! Instead, through a collaborative effort, we'll help you set up a community composting drop-off site in your neighborhood.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Connect with a group of neighbors to find out who wants to participate.
- Determine a centrally located site where our 64-gallon totes can sit to collect your materials.
- Choose a person in your neighborhood who will be the point-of-contact for the program.
- Let us educate the group of people who are participating on what is/isn't compostable and how the program works.
- Then we pick up the material once a week and sanitize the totes.
Program pricing starts at $80 a month for weekly pickup of one to four 64-gallon totes.